Dudelange, Eglise Saint-Martin
The organ of Saint-Martin, Dudlange (Luxemburg), was built by Georg Stahlhuth in 1912.
This organ and the famous instrument of Maria Laach (Germany) are the most important organs of the Stahlhuth firm that have survived.
In the 1960s it had been transformed in the neoclassical style. At the end of the 1990s a decision was taken to restore the organ. The firm of Thomas Jann (Allkoven, Germany) completed these works in 2002. It is a multi-purpose organ which allows for performances of german romantic repertoire as well as for french or english symphonic organ music. Aeolus has recorded four CDs/SACDs on this instrument.